Do you use TikTok for business? Did you know that TikTok has over 1 billion monthly active users? And of these users, over 60% are Gen Z – they are young and actively engaged on the app. It’s for this reason that TikTok is becoming an essential part of the marketing mix and why you too should utilize TikTok for business marketing.
So, want to learn how TikTok works and how you can use it for your business?
TikTok Mastery for Business explains how TikTok works and how you can use it for your business as well as step-by-step guides on how to integrate TikTok to become part of your video marketing strategy moving forward.
This is a brand new product that was created and is a must if you want to learn how to create a successful marketing strategy with TikTok. Detailed video training with case studies, ideas and real-life examples.
This TikTok marketing course includes: 13 modules and 83 lessons of video materials with bonuses and resources including: eBooks, templates and guides.
TikTok Marketing For Business
We believe that there are three effective ways that you can market your brand on TikTok:
- Create your own branded channel and upload relevant videos for your niche
- Identify and work with influencers on TikTok to increase your reach on the platform
- You can advertise on TikTok
A lot of marketers on TikTok use a combination of these things to grow their followers and increase their reach. After the Program, this type of marketing activity will play an important role in your marketing strategy, and it will become an important part of the marketing mix.
Reasons To Use TikTok For Business Marketing
There are many reasons why you should consider marketing on TikTok, these are;
- 1 Billion monthly active users
- 100+ Million active U.S users
- 2.6 billion total worldwide app downloads
- Available in over 150 countries
- Average minutes per user – 52 minutes per day
- Average user opens the TIkTok app 8 times per day
- U.S audience 60% female, 40% male
- 60% of TikTok users are Gen Zers. This year, 74 million people in the U.S will be part of Gen Z, which will make it the largest generation of all.
- TikTok brings in estimated revenue of over $500 million in the US alone
- Incredible engagement rates on TikTok
- TikTok is becoming an important part of the marketing mix
Who Is This TikTok Marketing Course Suitable For?
This program is suitable for a wide range of people to improve their business marketing including;
- Digital entrepreneurs
- Marketing strategists
- Internet marketers and advertisers
- Business Owners
- Social media administrator
- Social Media Manager
- Digital marketing specialist
- Social Network Administrator
Take your marketing strategy to the next level and learn how to master TikTok for business