PLR stands for Private Label Rights and these products are created by content creators that allow users to use the content in any way they choose. This is a great way to get access to high-quality information without having to spend a lot of money. In this blog post, we’ll be discussing the benefits of using free PLR products and where you can find them.
What Are PLR Products?
PLR (private label rights) products are products that are created by someone else and sold to you with the rights to change, alter and/or modify the product as you wish, and then resell it as your own. PLR products are usually digital products such as ebooks, articles, and videos, but can also be physical products such as t-shirts and mugs.
You can use PLR products in many different ways. For example, you can use them as starting points for creating your own unique products. You can use them to create content for your blog or website. You can also use them as part of a content marketing strategy to help you build your email list and attract new customers. You can even use them to create your own products, such as an ebook or video series, and then resell them on your own website or through other channels.
PLR products are a great way to get started in the world of digital marketing without having to invest a lot of time and money into creating your own products from scratch.
What Types Of Licenses Are There?
There are several types of digital product licenses, some of the main ones are as follows;
1. Resell Rights (RR): Resell rights allow the licensee to resell the product to third-party customers, often retaining some or all of the revenue.
2. Master Resell Rights (MRR): Master resell rights license the licensee to resell the product and to pass along the master resell rights license to their customers, allowing them to resell the product as well.
3. Private Label Rights (PLR): Private label rights allow the licensee to modify and use the product as their own. They can customize it, add their own branding, and use it for their own business needs.
4. Personal Use Rights (PUR): Personal use rights license the licensee to use the product for their own personal use. This type of license is typically found on products such as software and ebooks.
5. Giveaway Rights (GR): Giveaway rights license the licensee to give away the product as a bonus or incentive in order to generate leads or build a list.
6. Unrestricted Private Label Rights (UPLR): Unrestricted private label rights allow the licensee to modify, repackage, and sell the product as their own, with no restrictions. This type of license is typically found on products such as software and ebooks.
What Types Of PLR Downloads Are There?
There are several types of PLR downloads that can be used including;
1. Articles – Pre-written articles that can be used as content for websites, blogs, newsletters and more.
2. Ebooks – Pre-written ebooks on a variety of topics that can be used to start a business, educate customers, or just as a giveaway.
3. Reports – Pre-written reports on a variety of topics that can be used to help educate customers and to provide valuable information.
4. Audios – Pre-recorded audios in various formats that can be used to create podcasts, provide audio content for websites and blogs, or to offer up as a bonus.
5. Videos – Pre-recorded videos in various formats that can be used to create video tutorials, provide video content for websites and blogs, or to offer up as a bonus.
6. Graphics – Pre-made graphics that can be used to enhance websites, blogs, and other content.
7. Software – Pre-made software that can be used to automate processes, provide useful tools, and more.
8. Templates – Pre-made templates that can be used to create content quickly and easily.
Where Do I Find Free PLR Downloads?
There are many websites providing PLR downloads. IDPLR is one of the largest free PLR websites that gives you access to over 12,000 PLR products free with private label and resale rights. The types of products available for you to download, use and re-sell include;
These products cover dozens of different categories and niches so whatever category you require, it will have you covered. Categories include;
- Business & Making Money
- Social Media
- Health & Fitness
- Self Help
- Lifestyle & Travel
- Beauty & Fashion
Once you have registered for a free account, you can then download and sell these products on your blog, website, online store or social media etc. You don’t need to have your own website or store, you can also sell through eBay, Amazon etc.
Are these PLR products free? Yes, free PLR websites like IDPLR offer you access to thousands of products including free PLR books. Although there may be some restrictions on use.
Some products will have different licence types which determine what actions you are able to do with it such as modify, sell or give away the product for free. Some common types of product licences found on IDPLR are:
- RR (Resale Rights Licence) – This means you can re-sell the product
- MRR (Master Resell Rights Licence) – This means as well as being able to resell the product, the person that purchases it from you can also then resell the product.
- PLR (Private Label Rights) – This means you have full ownership of the product and can put your name to it, modify it, give away or resell it.
This licence information will be displayed on the product download page. Full training is available on the website which will guide you through the whole process, great for anybody new to selling PLR products.
PLR products are also a good way to help build your lists by giving them away for free to encourage email sign-ups. In fact, if you use WordPress, IDPLR have an awesome WordPress plugin available called WP Sales Copy which gives you the ability to easily create stunning and fully functioning integrated landing pages and sales pages.
These type of PLR products are a great and easy way to earn passive income online.
Get FREE PLR downloads you can re-sell
Where Can I Re-sell PLR Products?
PLR (Private Label Rights) products are digital products which have been created by another author and then sold to you with permission to re-sell them. Such products can be anything from eBooks and software, to music and videos.
The best place to re-sell PLR products is online. There are several websites that specialize in selling digital products and allow you to re-sell those products. Some of the most popular marketplaces for PLR products include Tradebit.
These websites allow you to create an account, upload your PLR products, set a price, and then start selling. Many of these websites also provide marketing tools, such as banners and email templates, to help you promote your products.
You can also sell PLR products on your own website or blog. You can create a store using WordPress, Shopify, or any other eCommerce platform. You can also create a membership site and offer your PLR products as part of the membership package.
Finally, you can also offer your PLR products on sites such as eBay and Amazon. These sites are great for getting exposure and reaching a wider audience, but you will have to pay a fee for each sale.
No matter where you decide to re-sell your PLR products, make sure you follow the terms and conditions set out by the original author. This means that you must not modify or change the products in any way, or pass them off as your own unless specified.
Promote Your Business With Your Own eBooks To Earn Even More
If you want to earn even more money and promote your business or website at the same time then you can create and upload your own eBooks to the IDPLR site. Make them available for download by others which will help to promote your own products more easily.
You are able to specify what type of licence your eBook has and what the downloader is able to do with it so if you don’t want your product to be modified for instance then you just select the relevant licence type. Videos, audio and software can also be uploaded – a great way to get your brand out there.
Note: You cannot upload somebody else’s product to the site, it has to be your own creation. You can easily create your own eBooks with ebook creator software and then upload them to IDPLR to help promote your products or services quickly. Sqribble is one of the best tools to achieve this. We have a full review of Sqribble software and the many ways you can use it to create multiple passive income streams. Read our full Sqribble review.
Get FREE PLR downloads you can re-sell